Our vision is for the BPCSU to be recognised as an excellent and outstanding Students’ Union within the College, externally by our partners and by our students.
Some of the Bournemouth and Poole College Students’ Union’s core values are to be open, creative and professional. Therefore we are always looking to improve the service we provide to students.
In order to realise this vision we have several key aims in our strategic plan for the upcoming four years. By 2022 BPCSU will be:
- The central Hub for an outstanding Student Experience for every student at The College
- Recognised as an Outstanding Students’ Union
- 100% Student led
- At the heart of the College, in relation to decision making and developmental ideas
- At the heart of the local community
- Providing an open, fun, and supportive Students’ Union for every student at The College
To learn more about how we plan to implement these improvements, have a look through the full BPCSU strategic plan below.