£4.99 Inc. VAT
Purchase your BPCSU Branded Water Bottle today and show your love for Bournemouth & Poole College Students’ Union!
We currently only offer collection from either the Hub at North Road, Fulcrum Reception or the Hub at Lansdowne. Please state in the order notes what site you will be collecting from. Once the order is complete, you can collect your items. Please give 1-2 days if collecting from North Road or Fulcrum for the product to be sent over.
- Ergonomically designed, BPA Free sports bottle with dimpled finger grip to prevent slipping and a secure screw top lid to hold 750ml of liquid.
- Official BPCSU Branded product.
- Only available in clear, with grey branding.
Terms & Conditions
- Studentfirst.org.uk is a website ran by Bournemouth & Poole College Students’ Union, part of Bournemouth & Poole College. By viewing this website you agree to all the terms & conditions set out on The College website, viewed here
- You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must return the goods to either The Hub or eLounge inside this cooling off period. Once returned you will receive a full refund within 7 working days.
- We have the right to refuse sale and offer a full refund for the product at the discretion of our employees.
- All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site (http://www.studentfirst.org.uk/contact-us). We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
- These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
|Dimensions||24 x 7.2 x 23 cm|