Do you have an EHCP (Education, Health and Care Plan)?
- If so, we can help you until it ceases (usually when you are 25).
- Your tutor might suggest you meet with us before your annual review to help you look at your next steps.
- You can bring a family member, support worker or learning support assistant with you to your appointment if you would prefer (but we don’t bite).
Are you aged 16-18?
- We can support you face to face, by phone or by email (see below).
- You don’t need to know what you want to do before you speak to us – that’s why we’re here!
- We can help with thinking about your interests and goals for the future, career ideas and routes to achieve your ambitions (how do you become a…?).
- We can help you explore options at Bournemouth & Poole College and elsewhere, as we are impartial and want to help you decide what’s best for YOU.
- If you aren’t sure about the direction you have chosen, we can discuss your in-year options.
- You can research your options independently on our Moodle page. Look in My Links > Career Planning or click here
Are you aged 19+ (without an EHCP)?
- We work in partnership with Ansbury who deliver the National Career Service locally – this is free adult careers advice.
- You can contact them directly by calling 01202 677557 and asking for an adult careers appointment.
- The Link: North Road and Lansdowne
- Mon to Thurs 8.30am to 5.00pm; Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm
Contact us to book an appointment:
Career Path: thecollege.emsicc.com
Career Pilot: https://careerpilot.org.uk/
Find Apprenticeship: findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk
UCAS Widget: here is a link to how to install this widget
LMI Widget: here is a link to how to install this widget
Remember, you can carry out detailed research into your career options via kudos. Login here using this licence code bpccareers
Join Our Social Media Now